Kasper Dyrberg Rand
Professor with special responsibilities
18, Building: 18-4-404
2100 København Ø
- Group Leader, Protein Analysis Lab, Dept. of Pharmacy, University of Copenhagen
- Bioanalytical Chemistry & Protein Analytical Chemistry
- Analysis of the primary structure of proteins by liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry
- Analysis of the higher-order structure and molecular interactions of proteins of pharmaceutical interest by hydrogen/deuterium exchange mass spectrometry (HDX-MS)
- Quantitative analysis of proteins by mass spectrometry-based methods
- Main supervisor of PhD students: Patrick Merkle, Ingvar Møller, Zeinab Nasari, Esben Trabjerg, Ulrik Mistarz
- Main supervisor of >10 Master thesis students
- Supervisor of Postdocs: Pernille Foged Jensen and Signe Seger
- Supervisor of Assistant Professor: Tam T.T Nguyen
- Course SFABA0262U Analytical Chemistry, Instrumental, Laboratory Course
- Course SFKKIF002U, Biopharmaceuticals: Protein Production and Analysis - course responsible.
- Course FFKKA9021, Principles and Practice of Bioanalysis.
- Course 3132-16-00-00: Mass Spectrometry Coupled to Separation Techniques in Bioanalytical Chemistry.
- Course 3136150000: Analytical Methodology in Protein Formulation Development.