Contact the Department
Opening hours of the administration
Monday-Friday from 10:00 to 14:00
General administration: Pharmaemail@example.com
The Department of Pharmacy is located a few kilometers from the centre of Copenhagen. The Campus area covers three different addresses. It is possible to walk between the three adresses.
Use our Campus Map
Visit our University of Copenhagen Campus Map to find all our premises. Select a faculty and a department, and find the easiest way to reach us via the Journey Planner or Google Maps.
From the Airport by taxi
A taxi from the Airport to The Department of Pharmacy costs about DKK 300. A taxi to downtown costs about DKK 250. Credit cards are welcomed in most taxis.
From the Airport with public transportation
The easiest way to get to the Department of Pharmacy by public transportation is by Metro and bus.
- From the Airport by Metro to Nørreport Station. The Metro runs every 4-6 min. Travelling time about 15 minutes.
- From Nørreport Station to The Department of Pharmacy: Bus no. 150 S, 184, 185 (15 minutes).
- Stop at Nørre Allé, "Universitetsparken".
If you are going from the Airport to downtown, you can take bus no. 250 (express) to the Railway Station, or bus no. 12 to the City Hall.
Remember to purchase your three-zone-ticket before entering the Metro. One ticket is valid for metro, train and bus.
Please use the links below if you need information and guidance regarding studying at Department of Pharmacy, UCPH.
- International Relations at the Faculty
- Guidance and information for international students
- Information for PhDs