Susan Weng Larsen
Pharmaceutical Physical and Analytical Chemistry
Universitetsparken 2, Building: 13-5-516
2100 København Ø
Primary fields of research
- Design of intra-articular oil injectables aiming at local prolonged balanced analgesia
A novel prodrug principle (patented) to achieve localized and sustained NSAID action after joint injection.
Characterization of in situ suspension-forming injectables for sustained drug delivery
Development and utility of in vitro release methods to characterize in vivo performance of depot formulations for the subcutaneous and intra-articular route of administration.
In situ formed liquid crystalline nanostructures as sustained release injectable formulations.
Osteoarthritis – Improved therapy trough drug targeting to the articular cartilage.
Lymphatic targeting and biodistribution of drug nanocarriers based on cubosomes and hexosomes.
- Microfluidic characterization of drug dissolution phenomena
- Pharmaceutical Physical Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Preformulation
- Bachelorproject in Pharmacy
- Supervision of master and PhD students