Kasper Dyrberg Rand
- Professor, Group Leader, Protein Analysis Group, Dept. of Pharmacy, University of Copenhagen
- Bioanalytical Chemistry & Protein Analytical Chemistry
- Analysis of the primary structure of proteins by liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry (LC-MS)
- Analysis of the higher-order structure and molecular interactions of proteins of pharmaceutical interest by hydrogen/deuterium exchange mass spectrometry (HDX-MS)
- Coupling microfluidics to mass spectrometry
- Main supervisor of >13 PhD students.
- Main supervisor of >25 Master thesis students
- Supervisor of 4 Postdocs
- Supervisor of 2 Assistant Professors
- Course SFAK20005U, Biopharmaceuticals: Protein Production and Analysis - course responsible.
- Course SFAK20014u, Principles and Practice of Bioanalysis.
- Course 3132-16-00-00: Mass Spectrometry Coupled to Separation Techniques in Bioanalytical Chemistry.