10th European Workshop on Particulate Systems (EWPS)
The EWPS 2017 was held in Copenhagen at Department of Pharmacy 19-20 January.
Around 50 participants joined the EWPS meeting in Copenhagen.
The meeting was held at Department of Pharmacy 19-20 January 2017.
What is EWPS?
The European workshop on particulate systems was founded in Berlin in 1998.
It is a European Network of Leading Institutes of Pharmacy/Departments of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics focusing on nanoparticulate delivery systems.
Since 1998 EWPS meetings have been held and organized in one of the cities of the partnering pharmacy institutions. EWPS presentations are essentially made by postdoctoral fellows and Ph.D. students provided by each participating group.
The EWPS Network
The network is made of the following different groups:
- Paris Sud, France: Patrick Couvreur and Elias Fattal
- Geneva, Switzerland: Gerrit Borchart, Florence Delie and Eric Allemann
- Utrecht, The Netherlands: Gert Storm and Wim Hennink
- Copenhagen, Denmark: Sven Frøkjær, Hanne Mørck Nielsen and Camilla Foged
- Manchester, UK: Kostas Kostarelos
- Berlin, Germany: Rainer Muller and Cornelia Keck
See website for the EWPS: http://www.ewps.org/