The Department of Pharmacy is located a few kilometers from the centre of Copenhagen, and the Campus area covers three different adresses. It is possible to walk between the three adresses.
Campus MAP to locate Auditoriums and building 10, 13, 17 and 18.
Navigate with Journey Planner
Find Journey Planner (Rejseplanen) via University of Copenhagen Campus Map.
Select Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences in the box on the right hand side, then select Department of Pharmacy in the drop-down menu.
Travelling from the Airport by cab
Taxi from the Airport to the The Department of Pharmacy costs about DKK 300. Taxi to downtown costs about DKK 250.
Credit cards are welcomed in most taxis. Vacant taxis carry a sign with the word: FRI (vacant)
Travelling from the Airport using public transportation
The easiest way to get to the The Department of Pharmacy by public transportation is by Metro and bus.
- From the Airport by Metro to Nørreport Station. The Metro runs every 4-6 min. Travelling time about 15 minutes
- From Nørreport Station to The Department of Pharmacy: Bus no. 150 S, 184, 185. (15 minutes)
- Get off at the second stop on Nørre Allé, "Universitetsparken". All three addresses are within a few minutes walking distance.
If you are going from the Airport to downtown, you can take bus no. 250 (express) to the Railway Station, or bus no. 12 to the City Hall.
You must purchase a three-zone-ticket before entering the Metro. The ticket is valid for both metro, train and bus.
You'll find ticket machines at the DSB counter in Terminal 3 and at the Metro Station at the end of Terminal 3. The machines accept Danish coins and all major credit cards. Alternatively you can purchase tickets online or from the train ticket outlets.
• Copenhagen airport web-site • Public transportation info
• Events in Copenhagen - this week.
• Visit Denmark - the official travel guide to Denmark
• AOK.dk (website on current events, nightlife, films, etc.)